Impact International is a global consulting firm with two lines of business:
- Executive & Organizational Performance Consulting
Impact’s Global Advisory Practice focuses on providing expert analysis, consultation and Trusted Advisor support to improve executive and organizational performance.
We help organizations undergoing significant change and transformation to gain internal clarity and leadership alignment involving three critical areas for organizational effectiveness:
- Strategy – Gaining clarity re: what must be done to ensure that the Talent Strategy supports the Business Strategy
- Organizational Practices and Processes – Driving alignment between HR practices, IT systems and infrastructure processes
- Culture – Developing shared understanding and alignment re: how the business is changing and what the implications are for leadership and the talent strategy
- Leadership and Key Talent Development
Impact also serves clients as an all-custom leadership development firm with global capability across the Americas, LATAM, UK, EMEA and Asia. We are 265 consultants delivering solutions in 50 countries and speaking 30 languages, serving global clients for 34 years.
Impact does not have ‘off-the-shelf products’. Instead, we partner with clients to design the right solution leveraging our proven, award-winning experiential learning methodologies. We are especially known for our expert design and behavioral facilitation capabilities.
Mercedes-Benz, PepsiCo, Google, Oracle, Apple, Sony, Raytheon, TE Connectivity, Johnson & Johnson, Novo Nordisk, Boston Scientific, Cardinal Health, Goldman Sachs, UBS, JPMorgan Chase, Bank of America, PricewaterhouseCoopers, MasterCard Worldwide, ARAMARK, New York Life, Cigna, Franklin Templeton, Time Warner, Turner Broadcasting System, ESPN, Thomson Reuters, Bloomberg, Ogilvy & Mather, Xerox and others.