This panel will highlight the changing nature of leadership development and the unique initiatives organizations have implemented to meet this challenge. Further discussion will be had on the velocity it takes to identify talent and actually move employees into senior leadership positions.
· Highlight the novel methods and approaches to leadership development at all levels of the organization
· Discuss the competencies of nimbleness and agility – can they be taught? How much emphasis are we placing on these competencies given the speed at which business is changing
· Learn how organizations are dealing with the rate of change in terms of movement to senior roles, the success rate, and how we can move faster without sacrificing quality
· Learn how to change a person’s mindset from fixed to growth and discuss the impact on motivation and performance
· Receive specific examples on how to drive a culture of leader accountability