2017 Chief Learning Officer Exchange One Day: Learning to Optimize Performance
Our first CLO 1-Day Regional Series of events - Hear Inspirational Stories of L&D Leadership
Thursday, July 27, 2017
Home Depot University
The expectations on leaders of training organizations to improve business performance requires them to understand how to create and deliver content that positively influences the learner's behavior. Understanding how to better engage the learners is at the heard of how our industry is evolving. Chief Learning Officers are looking for ways to transform their organizations into one that creates value and has meaningful impact on the performance of the business.
Join us this July 27th in Atlanta, GA to learn how to optimize your organization's performance by sharing insights and collaborating with peers in the areas of eLearning, learning development, learning strategy, content development, talent & performance management and training —all in the exceptional learning environment of the Home Depot University.
Unlike our 3-day Chief Learning Officer Exchanges, the one day series brings a regional group of Chief Learning Officers and Heads of Learning to hear and discuss challenges and successful strategies in a true peer-to-peer networking forum. This is the must attend event for L&D leaders who wants to stay ahead of the curve.
Contact us today to find out how you might join this dynamic executive-level affair.
- Empower Employee-Led Learning
- Build A Bench During The Fast Pace of The Employee Life Cycle
- Implement a Business-Driven L&D Function Through Times of Tremendous Growth
- Focus on models, approaches and tools which allow for customization and flexibility
- Address the growing industry technology trends including; virtual reality, simulations, social, user-generated, and microadaptive
- Address the impact of generations and the impact on learning
- Use learning analytics to improve employee engagement and workforce proficiency
Chief Learning Officer Exchange One Day at a Glance
Thursday, July 27
- General Session
- Business Meetings
- Learning Lab
- Learning Connect
- Roundtable Discussions
Meet Our Speaker Faculty
Vice President, Leadership Learning & Development
Vice President of Learning & Leadership Development
Director, National Field Training
Vice President, Training and Recruiting
Hooters of America
Director of Learning, Talent, and Professional Development
Vice President, Talent Management
Vice President of Learning & Development
The Home Depot