The Chief Learning Officer Exchange brings cutting-edge content led by the companies you want to hear from! Sessions and topics featured include:
- Multidimensional Leadership Development
- Design Thinking to Improve the Learner Experience
- Micro & Mighty – The Big Impact of Bite-Sized Learning
- User Generated Content
- The Journey from Formal Learning to Performance Support
- Create a harmonised serialisation process through enhancing connectivity and standardisation with Servier's case study.
- The Role of the Manager: Moving From Transactional to 2.0 People Developer
- Beyond Engagement to Creating Insights that Fuel a High-Performing Learning Culture (Analytics piece)
- Taking an End-to-End Approach: The Integration of Learning, Talent & HR
The Power of EI: A Q&A with Richard Hazeltine, Learning & Development Leader at Zappos
With over two decades of experience in the learning and development field, Richard Hazeltine discusses the model of EI used at Zappos and how its being used to advance professional development.
NEW! Chief Learning Officer Post-Event Report
The new Chief Learning Officer post-event report features speaker interviews, attendee profile data, list of attending organizations and much more!
Solution Provider Pack
Interested in learning more about Sponsorship Opportunities for the Chief Learning Officer Exchange?
Get an introduction to our Exchange model, see some of the options we offer, and learn why this is a wise investment all in one place: the 2017 Sponsorship Prospectus.
Insights From our Speakers
Workforce Capability Data Analytics: An Interview with Intel Chief Learning Strategist Kristi Conlon
As Chief Learning Strategist at Intel, the world’s largest and highest valued semiconductor chip maker, Kristi Conlon is charged with driving the tech giant’s transformation using its talent capabilities. Conlon explains that the company’s ability to develop its workforce using an evidence-based approach has had an impact on the company’s bottom line.
Knowledge Center: An Interview with UnitedHealth Group Training & Development VP Deborah Wiest
As Vice President of Training & Development at UnitedHealth Group, Deborah Wiest makes it her priority to ensure that knowledge is transformed into results.
Reinventing Learning Solutions: An Interview with Bechtel CLO Lucy Dimwiddie
Lucy Dinwiddie has reason to be proud. As Chief Learning Officer at Bechtel, an engineering, construction and procurement company that builds capital assets across the world, Dinwiddie has lead the creation of an award-winning training program that has made a truly positive impact on the business and its people.